Save the Date!
Announcing the 2017 FAOP Annual Scientific Symposium
|Dates:||August 3 - 5, 2017|
|Location:||Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
Fort Myers, Florida
Scenic Vistas of water and lush landscapes combine to make this destination unlike any other. Outdoor venues include bayside beach, private pool decks and verandas, all with sweeping water views. Private balconies from all guest rooms showcase a breathtaking portrait of Florida. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- 6 Restaurants and Bars including a luxury yacht for charter, private dining rooms and open-air cabana bar with panoramic views.
- 40,000 sq. ft. spa devoted to the complete refreshment of each guest’s well-being with state-of-the-art therapies.
- Endless marine activities like backwater fishing, island lunch cruise, dolphins before dinner, sealife encounters, shelling, snorkeling & canoe/kayak tours
- Two Towers of spacious guest rooms all with private balconies to enjoy the waterscape.
- Complimentary wireless internet access in all rooms & public areas.
- In-house Starbucks, three gift shops and a complimentary resort trolley.
- Courses will be geared to all levels of licensees including Orthotists, Prosthetists, Pedorthists, Fitters and Fitter Assistants. EVERYONE can obtain CEU Credits.
- The Friday Night Beach Blanket Casino Night will provide a great setting for family and friends. You won't want to miss rolling dice by the water! And of course, the FAOP Kidz Corner will be loads of fun with a pint-sized buffet and In-Pool Movie!
Please save the dates on your calendars now!
We look forward to seeing you!