Benefits of Joining FAOP
- FAOP's dedicated State lobbyist provides professional representation and advocacy before all State agencies, representing and protecting your interests both professionally and practice-wise.
- Auto notification of any changes in the law or rules that may affect your practice.
- Access to FAOP's lobbyist and legislative team to assist you in resolving problems with State agencies.
- Receive answers to questions you have concerning both the practice of O&P and the profession.
- Discounted registration for all FAOP events and courses.
- Tracking of CE credits earned at FAOP events.
- Free Photo Identification badge conforming to State rules and requirements.
- Receive the FAOP newsletter.
- Access to Things to Know, a condensation of the things every practitioner needs to know to practice in Florida.
- Participation in Members Only prize giveaways.
- Any issue bothering YOU within the practice or profession of O&P.
- Camaraderie with a group of like-minded professional.
These are just a few of the many Benefits of FAOP membership. You too can be part of an organization that protects the Profession as well as YOU!
The Florida Association of Orthotists and Prosthetists (FAOP) has the sole right to determine eligibility of any individual for membership. FAOP retains the right to reject any membership application or renewal as allowed by the bylaws.