Florida Medicaid Health Care Alert – July 2015
Please Click Here for Alert Information
FAOP Board of Directors
- President: Jim Barr, CPO, LPO
- President-Elect: Mike Wright, CPO, LPO
- Immediate-Past President: Wade Bader, CPO, LPO
- Secretary: Anne DuBois, CPO, LPO
- Treasurer: Dino Scanio, CO, LPO
FAOP Mission Statement
The mission of the Florida Association of Orthotists and Prosthetists (FAOP) is to ensure the highest standard of orthotic and prosthetic care for persons with disabilities. This is accomplished by actively promoting the professional development of FAOP members and supporting excellence in business practices.
Through the development of collaborative relationships with local, state and national groups, the FAOP seeks to raise awareness and increase public support for professional standards and accountability regarding the provision of comprehensive orthotic and prosthetic care.